If you have a house with a light coloured carpet accompanied by a pet or two then sooner or later you are going to need a deep cleaner. One option for you is the Bissell 79011 Proheat Upright Deep cleaner . Deep cleaning refers to an additional step to steam cleaning where warm water is pushed deeply into the fibers of your carpet. It loosens them and the dirt is released and removed. The Bissell 79011 Proheat Upright Deep Cleaner has this capability and it can pick up pet related grit in such way that even vacuum cleaning on daily basis cannot do.
This Bissell steam cleaner also has a dirt lifting power brush. The powerbrush is consisting of six rows of brushes that help in pulling out deep-seated dust particles. It lifts out the dirt with the help of its strong suction generated from a 12 amps motor. Another advantage often found in the best steam cleaners is that the tap water is kept 25 percent hotter compared to most other vacuum cleaners by the inbuilt heater. A mixture of cleaning solution and warm water is automatically distributed into the carpets to give the most effective cleaning. This deep cleaner is absolutely safe on carpets that are stain resistant and the Bissell Proheat Upright Deep cleaner is capable of applying a Scotchgard protecting formula while cleaning in order to top up the protective coating which after carpet wear and tear wears out. Apart from carpets this pro heat cleaner can also be used on a wide range of home as well as automobile coverings. Even tight areas can be reached with the help of its 9 foot long hose. There is a 12 inch wide path in the cleaner and the onboard accessories comprises of a hard stain tool, a crevice tool for spraying, a cartridge and a Scotchgard applicator.
Bissell Proheat Upright Deep cleaner Features and Specifications
• Superior suction due to 12 amps, that helps in best cleaning.
• 25 % warmer tap water is provided by the inbuilt tap water.
• Deeply embedded dust particles can be removed by dirt lifter powerbrush of 6 rows.
• Tough stains, coverings and stairs can be cleaned by the 9 foot hose
• Power rating for the unit is 12 amps
• Width of the cleaning path is 9.5 inches
• Weight of the unit is 32.3 lbs
• Height of the unit is 14 inches
• Width of the unit is 23 inches
• Length of the unit is 26 inches
• Length of power cord is 25 feet
• Color of the model is black
• Type of belt for this product is brush belt
• Scotchgard protectors
• The products comes with a one year warranty
Amazon.com have the best prices on a great range of floor steam cleaners , click here to check them out
The Bissell Proheat Upright Deep cleaner Reviews
The Bissell Proheat Upright Deep Cleaner has been loved by lots of consumers who have used it. According to the reviewers stains from carpets come out quite easily and bad smells does not stay. The attachments to the model make it effective for the stairs also. Especially people who have pets at home are largely benefited by this deep cleaner.
However our research has found mixed reviews about this cleaner , essentially many customers feel the machine cleans really well to start with and then things start to go wrong. Common reported faults include
- water and solution container seem to run out every 5 minutes,
- cleaning fluid pump failure
- the off switch is poorly located and difficult to turn off in a hurry
- the combined capture and solution tank is a clever idea but a pain to clean because dirt lodges under the bladder
- poor robustness of the machine
You can check out some of the mixed consumer reviews on Amazon yourself by clicking here
Many consumers have said that they have recommended this product to their friends and relatives. However there are some other customers also who are not too much happy with the Bissell Proheat Upright Deep Cleaner. With the mixed reviews this is not a a Bissell Steam Cleaner that we are comfortable recommending.
Home- Bissell Proheat Upright Deep Cleaner